More here: http://trenthead.com/2013/12/friday-gifs-12/
Make sure you start following this cool new site from Austen Diamond…
13% SALT is a Salt Lake City, Utah-based photography journal produced by photographer and writer Austen Diamond. The hope is to create an iconic digital archive of the people, subcultures, and communities that make Utah unique.
Sadly, James Roh is leaving. Here’s the listing…
Photographer – 0001013K
The Daily Herald seeks a motivated and creative candidate to fill an opening on our award-winning photography staff. Daily assignments include news, sports, feature and stand-alone art for the newspaper as well as special projects, monthly Business Journal and magazine publications. The position also requires some evening and weekend shifts. We are looking for a candidate who will approach every assignment as a creative picture story as we cover diverse communities in Utah Valley. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work closely with staff writers and section editors. Digital equipment is provided.
Qualified candidates interested in joining our team should submit their application online athttp://www.heraldextra.com/workhere. Applicants should also send a letter of application, resume and examples of published work to David Kennard, Executive Editor, 1555 N. Freedom Blvd., Provo, UT 84604 or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are a drug-free workplace and all applicants considered for employment must pass a post-offer drug screen/MVR and background screening prior to commencing employment. EOE.
Qualified candidates will have the following:
- Photography experience required
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Valid driver’s license, good driving record and proof of insurance
- Professional, self-motivated and multi-tasking skills
- Robust problem solving skills
- Excellent organization and communications skills required
- Ability to work flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays
- Proven ability to meet tight deadlines
: Utah-Provo-The Daily Herald – Provo, UT
: The Daily Herald
: Nov 14, 2013, 11:00:00 PM